Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

what maya told me



i'll try to get this straight: when it tomorrow i be the mommy and you be the baby. and i wear your clothes. and next you be a big girl. (will you drive my car?) tomorrow i drive your car. (will you take care of me?) yes. i think that a great idea. tomorrow, not yet.

this is maya in her small world (as the british say), and miles at the skate park.

living with kids sometimes seems all about the moment but when i step back a lot of what goes on in our lives seems about the past or the future.

definitely not getting enough sleep lately.
xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maya's got it all worked out. You get old, she takes care of you. We will be so old by the time our kid gets here...I think I'm skipping motherhood, going straight to grandmother. SPOILED rotten.

SV

Anonymous said...

Ok. I think you should change the title of your blog. You have decided to stay, I think. New name time.

SV (I've been strangely decisive lately & bossy)