Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2011

my saturday, i mean sunday


hi,my name is miles millman and i am guest blogging on my mom's email for my first time ever ! i had just gotten into a cool comic called ''the prince of tennis'' because i had just started playing tennis again because i had found my old tennis racket in an old box in my mom and dad's room . for some reason i thought that i should start playing tennis.

and for the whole day i was basically playing tennis. at first i went to a birthday party and i thought it was so boring that i was going to die because the only reason i came there was to eat pizza and cake. it turned out there was only cupcakes and we also had to wait an hour to get the pizza.

and then later on i had to wait at home and do nothing except read the prince of tennis while waiting for my dad to come and take me to the park to play tennis with my friend named jed who also played tennis like me. then it turned out that we played my dad and jed's dad instead of me playing my friend jed. the rest of the day i have been typing this email for half an hour and right now i am saying the words you are reading right now and my sister and mother are laying in the bed and are trying to go to sleep but they cannot because i am talking to them right now for them to give me ideas. that is the end of my day so far, so bye i will talk to you on my mother's blog some other day. bye.

p.s. i am not spoiled rotton i just sound like i am


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't want to say this but i will say it. i think that i don't like tennis and i will say this any time miles writes on this blog about tennis.

maya, age 5

bopper pye said...

time for bed everyone. blog fun is over.
-mommy